Birth Control (Contraception) Community
could this be implantation bleeding?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

could this be implantation bleeding?

The other day after i got out of the shower and me and my husband were getting ready to get intimate i touched myself down there and there was a little bit of blood on my finger, not dark blood. it was very pinkish like i was getting ready to start my period, it had clear mucousy stuff too! Well i waited and the next day still no period. and today their is no period either. Could this be implantation bleeding??
Avatar dr f tn
There can be several causes of spotting before periods. Implantation bleeding due to pregnancy is the commonest cause if you are not on any contraception. A drop in progesterone levels, cervical polyps, and genital warts, infection of the vaginal canal, ulcers, injury or dysplasia all can cause spotting before periods. Wait for your periods. If you miss your periods take up pregnancy test. For more queries and assistance visit a gynecologist. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!