Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
depo pervara

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

depo pervara

I'm on depo since I had my daughter 03/12/11. And will.be trying in a couple months for our second. But my question is my first pregnancy I had preclapsia, toxcemia, and igr at the same time. Had her 1 1/2 months early,  will I get it again for my second pregnancy.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that pre-eclampsia is less common in subsequent pregnancies than in the first one.  However, you are at increased risk since you had problems the first time around.  I would watch you carefully!
Good luck!
Dr B