depo shot
I've been off the deposit shot for almost a year and I still can't seem to get pregnant. I am afraid that I won't be able to have children anymore
Is there any advise you could give me on how I could get pregnant or what might be the reason I can't get pregnant
Hi!
The effects of depo Provera can last for up to 18 months.  So, it is entirely possible that you are still having after effects.  If you were my patient, I would probably begin a work up for infertility though,  starting with ovulation predictors.  If you ARE ovulating, we would continue looking for other problems such as blocked tubes or low sperm count.
Good luck!
Dr B
My best advice stay off birth control , get healthy take iron pills start taking prenatal pills . Go see a dr for a check up to make sure everything is ok , goodluck & I hope you have a blessing from above .
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.