Birth Control (Contraception) Community
depo shot..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

depo shot..

I was on depo for two yrs.. got off of it in June 2012.. had first period October 20 2012.. had sex for the first time in years on December 3, 2012.. can I be pregnant?.. I've had some symptoms..
Tags: depo
Avatar dr f tn
A woman can get pregnant anytime after she has stopped depo.Any unprotected sex can result in pregnancy. You are off depo now and not on any birth control so there are chances that you could get pregnant. All you can do is wait for your periods. If your periods are late take up pregnancy test. Do consult a doctor for more doubts and clinical examination.
Best luck and regards!
Probably probably not everyone is different Ive been off of it for 5 months started my period 3 months from when I didnt get my next shot ..been trying to get pregnant and still have not gotten pregnant even tho ive had my periods on 11/12 12/12 good luck