Birth Control (Contraception) Community
does Birth Control help Anxiety
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

does Birth Control help Anxiety

Hi..I have had horrible periods since I was 13(heavy bleeding, throwing up, horrible pains)I was on Natural progesterone pills(Bioidenticle) for almost two years and I never became balanced or really any better except maybe a couple months through the whole process. I have also been suffering with anxiety. The hormones were suppose to alleviate the anxiety but I finally got off the pills because they weren't working and I still have anxiety. Does anxiety and a hormonal imbalance have anything to do with each other? I heard by taking birth control that it really does the trick by regulating your periods and getting rid of the emotions that include anxiety.Is this true?
Related Discussions
Funny. I am on her looking up the same question. My anxiety gets really bad during my period, so I asked mygyn to call in a prescription for birth control and he said it couldnt hurrt. Well, I looked up the name (ortho tri cyclen lo) together with the word anxiety and everyone said it made their anxiety worse. Thank God I looked it up. Pls let me know if you find any answers that may help. Im at ***@****. And I will do the same for you. Take care, Maria
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...