does Birth Control help Anxiety
jqq
Hi..I have had horrible periods since I was 13(heavy bleeding, throwing up, horrible pains)I was on Natural progesterone pills(Bioidenticle) for almost two years and I never became balanced or really any better except maybe a couple months through the whole process. I have also been suffering with anxiety. The hormones were suppose to alleviate the anxiety but I finally got off the pills because they weren't working and I still have anxiety. Does anxiety and a hormonal imbalance have anything to do with each other? I heard by taking birth control that it really does the trick by regulating your periods and getting rid of the emotions that include anxiety.Is this true?
Funny. I am on her looking up the same question. My anxiety gets really bad during my period, so I asked mygyn to call in a prescription for birth control and he said it couldnt hurrt. Well, I looked up the name (ortho tri cyclen lo) together with the word anxiety and everyone said it made their anxiety worse. Thank God I looked it up. Pls let me know if you find any answers that may help. Im at ***@****. And I will do the same for you. Take care, Maria