does anyone have answer
my spouse and I are trying to concieve. I had the mirena for almost 4 years with no period had it remove on Dec 12,2012. Yet had any bleeding since removial. Took a home pregnancy test on. Jan 11 got a faint Poetics line but took lots of home tests since then and all negative. Its like I'm taking them everyday. But my body is out of wack Lots of pain in what's seems room be towards. My right ovarie and stomach and lower back. I just feel like I'm doing. Dizzy spells , neausa,shorting of breath and tender breast. I also I have had mood swing ad aniexty attacks. Every few nights when sleeping wake up and body feels like I'm freezing but I'm actually my temperature. Is higher. In the day I have hot flashes please
I'm sorry to bother you again I've yet seen my period and the pregnancy symptoms are getting worse.I been not able to hold my bladder and now leaking what seems to be costrume from my breast not for sure if I spell it right now its 7 weeks and a day since the removal of my mirena . I still get test that are different but mostly negative I called my doc and she she will call me back but yet heard anything . I'm taking. Prenatal vaitamins just in case please help me again
I receive the phone call from my doctors and they say it just my body trying to adapt but I ask so when should I come in if I don't start my period she just said that it will take awhile not to worry. I'm worried BC it took almost 8 weeks my last pregnancy to show on test.I don't understand why my doctors wont see me I'm tiered