dont know what to do
I have been on the pill for about four months but on the third day of the pack I forgot to take it at six or seven the morning like I usually do, I ended up taking it at three or four that afternoon. Then exactly nine days later my boyfriend and I had sex. (and used condoms). Is it true that if you forget a pill and take it for seven days it's like you never missed it? I took it five more days,correctly after sex. So, I should be ok even though I missed a pill in the beginning,right? Second the sixth day after sex, today, I forgot my pill and then it popped out of the pack and I can't find it should I just take the one for tomorrow?
Firstly since you took the pill at a different time and did not forget taking it and you had protected sex with condoms, chances of pregnancy are less. Secondly if you forget a pill then you should take it as soon as you remember and then follow on with the other pills as scheduled. Hence you can take a pill and then take the remaining pills one by one everyday from the next day.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.