early cycle
I was supposed to start my cycle next week according the my birth control pack but I started this week. I always thought your cycle comes with the little greens pills, did I get a bad pack?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that it is fairly common for women to experience what is called break through bleeding.  This is bleeding that comes at the wrong week of the pack.  It is MOST common when someone has missed a pill or taken one late, but can come for other reasons, such as extra stress, etc.  I tell my patients to continue taking their pills as directed--being sure not to miss any.  The next cycle will probably be normal.
IF there is any question in your mind, it is also a good idea to check a pregnancy test--rule it out.
Good luck!
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.