effectiveness
i have just started the pill after leaving it a good while as I was not in a relationship.
I am now 3 days into my pill, maybe 4. but I have just had sex without a condom. am I going to be pregnant? because I really panic about these things. I just want to know if it's likely I have some protection in my body. and I may not be pregnant. I know there's always a chance of getting pregnant even if on contraceptives and using a condom. but I would like either reassurance that I could be okay. or if I need to rush and get a morning after pill or something. help?
Most women ovulate once a month and it is usually around day 14 of their cycle.  It can vary from person to person.  If you want to try to take extra measures, buy an ovulation kit and follow the direction on it, this will give you an approximate time of ovulation, and you want to refrain from sex 2 days before up to 2 days after, or use a condom for extra protection.  Their is a small chance that you can become pregnant while on the pill.  IT depends on how well your body reacts to the pill and whether or not you've taken antibiotics recently (as some cause the pill to be ineffective during usage).  I hope this helps