fertility after came off the pill
Hi, I am 28 and came off the pill Qlaira 26+2 (estradiol valerate/dienogest). Had small brown spotting during 23,24 day while on pill (tough that was withdrawal bleed). Period (or real withdrawal bleed) came 17 days after last active tablet. My question is, which of those was withdrawal bleed and what is the chance to get pregnant if I had unprotected intercourse during bleed in day 17,20 after last active tablet? Can I treat last bleed as first day of new cycle with real menstruation? When I was on qlaira (1 year) from last 3 months had no bleeding at all between wallets but def no pregnant. Now I am not sure when eventually my ovulation will occur. How to pick no fertile days/ I am so confused.. Thank you
I would start your first cycle day as the day you started bleeding. and go from there. by the time you start your next cycle, you will know when you are fertile or not. which is 14 days before your next cycle. good luck and I hope this helps you a little bit.
Unfortunately it's not as simple as every woman ovulates on day 14 of her cycle as each woman is different.  You will have to track ovulation either by ovulation kits or other methods.  But yes, count your cycle from the first day you started bleeding.  And don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen right away!  It can take a while regardless.
yes she is Right not every woman ovulates on day 14. say if you have a 28 day cycle, you would want to start having sex somewhere between cd8-cd18. just in case you ovulate early. some women ovulate late. but as long as you have sex 3 to 4 times a week or every other day. you will catch up when you ovulated.