Birth Control (Contraception) Community
has anyone got pregnant using an IUD?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

has anyone got pregnant using an IUD?

I have had my iud for almost 2 yrs and now i am having symptoms of being pregnant.
IUD is a contraindication of pregnancy and if you are having pregnancy with an IUD, it is absolutely necessary to get the IUD removed as soon as the status of pregnancy is confirmed. Presence of IUD can increase chances of a miscarriage and hence it has to be taken out.
If you are having symptoms of pregnancy then you should get your pregnancy status checked by a blood test for pregnancy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.