help me please now.
This isn't about birth control. But I'm 15 and I had protected sex with my boyfriend. He was my first. Well..we didn't have sex. He couldn't get it in. So we tried alittle harder till he got it in and pushed sorta hard. It really hurt me so we stopped And later when I got home him and I both found out I was bleeding and I noticed that I thought he tore me alittle. I thought. Well I'm a virgin..he popped my cherry. I bleed a little the next day. But was a dark red. Almost brown  . I got a yeast infection so I had a tampon in to stop the leakage. Well I took it out and I started bleeding again. There was no blood on the tampon. Just me.  Please help I can't talk to any parents about this there really stricked. And I can't go to the doctor.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would examine you for a laceration.  It is not unusual to have some bleeding after first intercourse, but that typically doesn't continue beyond the next day..  A tampon will often provide pressure that can help the bleeding stop.  Occasionally, I have seen a patient with an arterial bleeder, in which case they need a suture.  If your bleeding continues-- call your doctor.
Good luck!
Dr B