Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
help please? asap :(
About This Forum:

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

help please? asap :(

I recently had u.t.i and everytime i pee bright red blood would come out and some chucks of it too, my gyne said it wasnt my period but the bleeding ended at this dec 8 and if so its been a month since i havent had my period. Me and my bf just had sex awhile ago with no protection and i dont take pills too. We have been doing the calendar
method ever since. Do you think i should take the morning after pill just to make sure i dont get pregnant?
Thanks!!!!
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would be concerned about the fact that you haven't had a "real" period.  I would suggest that you do a pregnancy test before taking anything .  If the test is negative, the morning after pill is probably a good idea if you are using it within 120 hours of intercourse.  Hope this helps!
Dr B
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker