help please im really scared:(
im 21 years old and i only have a period when im on birth control, and i bleed during intercourse. i have been on and off birth control since i was 14, the doctor said i may have endometriosis but i havent been back because im to scared...please help me understand whats wrong with me? im really scared
Hi, if the OB says you have endometriosis, please ask for an ultrasound, this is best done on the 2nd or 3rd day of your menses. I was diagnosed with endometriosis, i had ultrasound on the prescribed day and the OB saw a big 4.5 x 4.5 x 5 cm cyst on my left ovary. It was actually causing me pain on my feet and back but concentrated with my leftmost part of the body, i was taking pain relievers before thinking it was just muscle pain, until it was confirmed. So i had it removed like 6 weeks ago through laparoscopy, now i felt better no more pain radiating from my pelvis. So, dont be afraid and get a transvaginal ultrasound from your OBgyne.