Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
help-vacation soon

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

help-vacation soon
I started my period on June 2. I started taking loestrin 24 fe on June 9 for the first time. A week later I started bleeding again. I'm going on vacation on june 24 and I don't want to be on my period during my vacation. How long will I bleed for? This is really stressing me out.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you of an old trick that I know of to double up on your medication for a short time and stop the bleeding.
Call the health care provider that prescribed the pills and see if that is an option for you.
Good luck!
Dr B