Birth Control (Contraception) Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

help

hey i got my implant out on monday had unprotected sex that nite was feel grand then started gettin realli bad tummy aches everything was turnin me plus i had a stinking taste in my mouth.... yesterday i had a lill bit  off brown staining wish made me think i cud b preg? as i went like that be4 when i was preg now today im staining alot more  than i was imi preg or is it just my implant hormones leaving?
Chances are there that this brown spotting is due to hormonal imbalance caused by taking the implant out. I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests. The HCG (it is a hormone) levels rise only in pregnancy and its presence will confirm the status of your pregnancy.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.