Birth Control (Contraception) Community
home remedy of birth control

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

home remedy of birth control

my hubby is kind of narrow minded , i already have a child n he want more but i don't want to produce more in future and i cannot take pills he will not allow me taking pills so i want to use any kind of home remedy to stop my pregnancy permanently so that it willbe natural in his eyes that i cannot concieve (conceive)
I assume you cannot get your tubes tied?  There are other methods, please talk with your doctor.  If none of this is possible, maybe the thing to do is start taking your temperature in the mornings before rising, and to avoid sex on the days it indicates.  Usually the temperature method is used by women trying to conceive, but it might be used to attempt to prevent pregnancy.  (Look up "taking temperature method for conception" or some phrase like that and you should get full instructions.)  I am sorry you are in a relationship where he will prevent you from taking measures not to have a baby.  If one partner in a marriage wants a child and the other does not, it is a matter for discussion and working it out, not one person unilaterally saying the other person must ignore her own wishes and produce one.