Birth Control (Contraception) Community
how long can dried sperm live
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how long can dried sperm live

question:
if sperm is wiped off/dried up, is it still alive? also, does pre *** have sperm in it if the male has urinated a few times after previous ejaculation??
I am wondering because some of my boyfriends pre *** got on the outside of my vagina and then we had sex.  I wiped the pre *** up but i am hoping that was enough to kill it...
please answer asap and only if you know this answer for a fact. thankyou.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
779811_tn?1278367963
well if your vagina was wet with juice you have the risk that the sperm went in ... the sperm stay alive about 3-5 days

i hope that it helped you from stephanie
Blank
782809_tn?1236452598
Precome does contain some sperm, but if this was only on the external genitalia and not actually INSIDE the vagina, it's unlikely that a pregnancy will develop. Sperm have to travel up the vagina, through the cervix, and into an unfertilized egg. That's quite a journey for a handful of little guys that never made it inside. Dry semen on things like towels and sheets will not contain live sperm. They don't survive long outside the body. Try using a spermicidal jelly in addition next time you have sex, if pregnancy is a consequence you're unable to deal with at this time. You may wish to consider discussing birth control options with your health care provider. There are many available.
(On the same note, if your boyfriend ejaculates inside you, those sperm can survive for up to 5 days).
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank