Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
i want to get pregnant

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

i want to get pregnant

I have the essure BC and I've been hearing alot of stories about people getting pregnant on it I want to get pregnant but don't have enough money to get the procedure done how can I get pregnant again without surgery if everyone else is getting pregnant I want to know is there a certain position I need to know how. And my body feels pregnant maybe cuz I want a baby so bad.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that probably the SAFEST thing for you and baby would be a gestational surrogate.  Essure is considered to be permanent birth control, although regret afterwards is as common as with other methods.  IVF would be the next best option.  It is unlikely that you are going to conceive spontaneously if you have had the procedure followed by the hsg confirmation of placement.  So prayers (?)
Good luck!
Dr B