ideas
I'm thinking about taking birth control and I don't know which to take i'm a very forgetful  person and I know that the pill will not be a good idea for me
There's many things, but definitely not a pill if you're forgetful. There's an IUD, nuvaring, depo shot, etc, that are better if you're forgetful. Have you met with a gyn. about your options?
Do your research on those other option cause the side effect if your not careful. Like the depo shot it can cause weight gain in some people it did me and 5 yrs later I have not bounced back from it. So just be careful and do your research.
hi vanessa, maybe if your a forgetful person, maybe you could try out the implanion also known as the rod, now what it actually is, its a small plastic tube that is inserted under neath the skin, using local antisetic, its a quick procedure, takes about 30 mins and can be done at your local doctors, all it does it release a hormone to stop your period, and prevent falling pregnant, last for 2-3 years..