Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
im prefnant and on the pill

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

im prefnant and on the pill

So I had a miscarrage (miscarriage) in December while on the patch and now I'm on the pill and got pregnant I was wondering if I can have a healthy pregnancy or is it going to be another mishap...
Hi!
Of course no one can predict the future, but if you were my patient, I would say first that there is no reason that conceiving while on the pill should cause a miscarriage.  Secondly,  I would suggest doing a progesterone test and quantitative beta hcg levels.  These tests can help to predict whether the pregnancy is going to carry.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
I had a miscarrige in July 3. I want to know
When i can try to get pregnant and when im
Going to have my normal period. Is july 29