Birth Control (Contraception) Community
im worried
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

im worried

Hello ladies,
So, here is my situation. I am 20 years old and have stopped taking the depo shot around 6 months ago. Recently I have started to get my period more regularly (since starting the shot I hadn't had one in a year)
My last period ended on December. 17, I had unprotected sex with my ex boyfriend on the 23rd.
A week later I started to bleed lightly,which at first I thought it could be implantation bleeding. But then it kept getting heavier until it was almost a full on period.
I've also been having horrible cramps in my lower stomach and back. Then on January's 1st I noticed a huge blood clot came out. And lately I've had no appetite at all, some of the foods I love I am grossed out by.
In my mind I've been freaking out having no idea what this could mean, wetber its something from coming off the shot, a weird pregnancy thing (which I'm sure it'd be too early to tell) or something else.
Hi there,
There are several causes that could lead to bleeding between periods, such as changes to your hormonal levels, use of hormonal contraception or contraceptive devices, an infection, or an injury. Few women may have bleeding about 10-14 days after their period. This is usually caused by a temporary drop in levels of the hormone estrogen at the time of ovulation. Hormonal imbalances, pregnancy, miscarriage, polycystic ovarian disease, pelvic inflammatory disease are few other possibilities. You should see a gynecologist and get evaluated for above mentioned causes. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank