implant
hi i am on my 2nd implant i had it fitted last year i never had any problems with it. just these last few days i have had really bad mood swings and its causing problems with my partner who i have been with for the last 15 years we are on the verg of splitting up the only thing i can put it down to could it be any thing to do with this implant i am even falling out with my best mate please help lorraine
hiya chick take the rod out i have found that doctors dont tell u everything , well my story i had the rod in my arm i was ok for a couple of months then i started to stress out it got that bad i went on depperission tablets all this was happing for a year and a half . i lost my partner because i became phiscaly voilant i could not stop it and had no control but when we split i heard of the rod can cause this so of i went the docts told be it is a pregnacey hormone in it yes u have been pregnate for a year and half no wounder i went mad so i took it out gave it 3 weeks for the hormone to *** out and i was great bk to my self to all that reads this plez tack it out if this is u i nearly lost my family and nearly a mental hospital get it out before it gets worst. lv sarah
hi i went to doctors yesterday and i have to go back on tuesday to talk to my doctor i am getting really bad headaches aswell they said yesteday it was stress and tenshion and i have to have some me time but its easy for them to say when u have 3 kids and school hols and we have our own bussiness to run. Of to tell them i want out and try pill injection cant go on like ths thanks lorraine xx