is it the implanon or am im pregnant???
i been on implanon birth control for a mnth,ok i had my period in the mid of september and i had unprotected sex lately i been cramping in pelvic like im pregnant which i have been pregnant before,also i been feeling weak and naseaus but no breast tenderness but i gained weight and i beeen depressed lately having anxiety ,my whole body just feel wierd.someone give me some answers is this the birth control????
It could be the implanon I have had a few friends and family members have problems with it where they had pregnancy symptoms but weren't pregnant. I would go see your doctor and get some tests to be safe no one knows your body better than you. try not to stress out to much cos sometimes that can make things worse easier said than done i know. In regards to you feeling depressed and anxious there is a depression community here which I am a member of and I have recieved alot of help and support there. Someone there might be able to offer some help too. Hang in there and good luck I hope you feel better soon.
xx ings81 xx
Yes, Implanon can give symptoms like that...some women dont get any side effects but some do....some women get regular periods that might have changed slightly...some get irregular bleeding and some dont get any at all.

I wouldnt worry cause thats all it sounds like but if you still need to put your mind at rest then you could go to the docs and get tests done....usually if women are preggo on the implant, they were preg before they had it put in....the nurse who put mine in said there were no reported pregnancies while they had it in.