Birth Control (Contraception) Community
junel

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

junel

hi i was taking microgestin fe 1/20 for 3 months and it seemed to be ok my periods were light and not too many side effects well i ran out and had my gyno office write me in aprescription when i got it filled they gave me junel instead which i guess  is the generic. i took the 1st pill last night and ive  had a terrible headache ever since. another thing is ive been taking wellbutrin xl for depression and i upped my dose to 300 a few days ago. it was giving me a lot of energy but when i took the b.c pill it like zapped the energy from me. do you think this is due to the pill ? maybe its interacting with the wellbutrin. i dont know. also i got some samples of BEYAZ from the gyno to help with pmdd symptoms but was afraid to start on them because of the negative feedback. any advice?