missed bc pills
I am taking tri cyclin lo and on the first week I missed 2 pills. Not in a row. I missed 1 took 2 then missed 1 more. Then about 2 days later i noticed a light pink white discharge Nd the next day i started spotting. I did have un protected sex during this time. Is the spotting normal or could i be pregnant?  
Hi there,
After missing one or two pills few women may have spotting. It is normal to experience spotting. Once you start taking these pills regularly your hormones will balance out. There is a slight risk of pregnancy. Try to take your pills every day and at the same time. It has also been recommended that a woman who misses two or more pills in a row should use a back-up contraceptive method such as a condom or spermicide to reduce the risk of becoming pregnant. It is best to clarify your doubts by consulting a gynecologist. I sincerely hope it helps.
Take care and regards!