Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
need help

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

need help

i had been physical with ma gf on 9th feb. she was going to have her period start from 9th feb only.. i had used condom, but at first i had put condom outside in so i before inserting in her removed it and put it correctly. i did not insert in her vagina . i just rubbed ma penis over her vagina without condom . i did had anal sex with her wearing condom . i gave her emergency contraceptive pill on the 2nd day after sex . approximately at 54 hours after sex. will she be pregnant ? she did not had her periods on 9th feb and still is not having her periods now . plz help me ..reply plz.. she was in her safe period coz she was expecting her period on 9th feb ..plzzz help
Hi!
If your girl friend was my patient, I would recommend that she do a pregnancy test.  It is possible that the emergency contraception has delayed her period, but it is certainly also possible that she is pregnant, although it seems like it would be unlikely to be due to your Feb encounter.
If the test is negative, and she still does not have her period, it would be a good idea for her to contact her doctor.
Good luck!
Dr B
i did not get you feb encounter ???
i didnt enter in her vagina ..  it was sodomy (anal sex) and i rubbed ma penis without condom at start of it and didnt insert it yet.she had her exams also..she said she always miss her periods during exams .now 2 days before she expected her period date nearby 10th march we had the intimessy on 9th feb.. she started to have cramps on 10th as her pre menstrual cramps..
she took plan b just before her period start..on 11 th feb
it was safe period also coz it was before her period was going to start...can she be pregnant????? i m very much tenseed.....
she got her next month periods on expected date