Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
need help

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

need help
Can a reaction by emergency contraceptive pill cause itching in urinary track . I took the pill yesterday morn nd today my stomach is a li upset and i hv itching .. Plzz suggest a home remedy fr the itching ..
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would ask you if the itching is confined to the pelvic area.  If so, I would check you for STIs and yeast.  The remedy would be based upon the cause.  If the itching involves your entire body, Benadryl may be helpful, and I would consider you to have an allergy and advise you not to take that medication again.
Hope this helps!
Dr B