Birth Control (Contraception) Community
not so cure

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

not so cure

last time i had sex with my boyfriend was the last day of august. we have unprotected sex since im on the pill and what not. i take the pill everyday at the same time. my period was on time, but i missed a day of my pill. so i took two the next day. a few days after my period ended i noticed some spotting. i have cramps and i feel like im going to puke whenever i get up or walk around at times some smells of food make me feel nauseated.. any help  
Probably just the birth control.  You had a period, so there's no need to worry about pregnancy.  One missed pill is fine since you doubled up the next day.  Try changing the time of day you take it.  I had that happen with the nausea and sensitivity to food smells, and I changed from taking it at 5 p.m. to taking it at 10 p.m. and it stopped.  I had a friend that happened to and she changed from evening to morning or vice versa (can't remember).
You should be fine sometimes the pill makes you sick or crampy and spotting isn't unusual unless it continues or becomes heavier than just spotting. If its only spotting you shouldn't be worried as for the cravings,ect. Sometime the pill causes food diversions/cravings along with weight gain in some cases but if you're really worried you can take a home pregnancy test or see your doctor