nuva ring . unprotected sex. scared !!
started nuva ring for the first time 2 weeks ago . I always no matter what use a condom but the condom broke . I went to the bathroom and though I have Nuva ring in, it's like my period has started where I have blood but it's not a heavy like a regular period it's more like a watered down blood .  is this normal ? what are the chances if me getting pregnant ? should I go get a plan b pill ?
HI,

When used correctly, the nuva ring is 99% effective in preventing pregnancy. The first cycle that you start using the ring, it may not be as effective in preventing pregnancy, so it's especially important for you to use condoms the first 7 days. Since you have already used the nuva ring since last 15 days, you are adequately covered and the chances of pregnancy are very low.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.