nuva ring
I have had the nuva ring for about 4 months now, it is consintly falling out during intercourse with my husband and so I take it out, and I ALWAYS put it back in right after we are finished. A couple days ago it fell out and left it out, only i forgot to put it back in until about 7 hours later. I just rinsed it off and inserted it back in, that was on the 20th and I am supposed to take it out on the 27th for my cycle, I am in dire need of help, should I have put it back in, put a new one in? Is there a chance I could get pregnant? Should I take it out on the 27th like normal and insert another one on the 1st? HELP
This is a question for a pharmacist. They can help you. If you are shy about talking to them in person, then you can call over the phone. Another place you could ask a question like this is planned parenthood.