nuva ring
When using the Nuva ring It's removed once a week for your period, Then you replace it with a new one once the 7 days are up. I was wondering if your covered during that week, that the nuva ring isn't being used?.
Ive been on it for 5 months now. The first 3 months my period was to a tee and no pregnancy. AF was 4 days late last month then I only had spotting for 2 days and it was gone. Im currently 2 days late. I took a test last month and it was negative  but Im starting to wonder. As for the first 3 months for sure I was covered, or just had luck.

The pamphlet for nuvaring said if you take it out for more than 3 hours you are not covered. You should use another method (condom) for the week its out.
Its not a definite yes your covered or no your not. You may want to use a condom during the week of menstruation if you are really concerned.