ovulation after ipill
i had unprotected sex with my husband on 16th march and the took ipill within 72 hrs after 10 days i got my periods ie on 27th march which were quite painful and heavy. now on 14th april we used condom which broke down.. i want to take in ipill only if i am ovulating on that day. how can i be sure if i need to take ipill or not?snce i had taken one in last menstrual cycle. ifear taking again just after a mont. pls help ....
Hi there,
I pill is almost 95% effective within 24 hours of unprotected sex and it is best to take it as soon as possible. You can take I pill again this month but it is best to avoid taking it so frequently. It should not be used as a regular birth control method. After taking I pill your period may come on time but it may be a few days early or a few days late. If it is delayed by more than a week, please take up pregnancy test and contact your doctor. For more queries and assistance visit your doctor. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!