Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
pill worry

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

pill worry
Hiya , im wondering how much damage it can do to you if you miss 4 tablets not all at once but over the three week cycle of tablets ?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would DEFINITELY advise you to use a back up method such as condoms for this cycle.  The most harm is done when the pills are missed early in the pack--later in the pack they are not so crucial.
BUT a backup method would be wise!
Good luck!
Dr B
thankyou so much! i was wondering more on the lines of hormonal changes and damages towards my body rather than how effective it would be as a contraceptive but thankyou for the useful information !