plan b
I took plan B the 23rd of September and a week later exactly I started bleeding like my period. (This was the first time I had ever taken plan b.) It was normal red blood. Then the 5th it was lighter and I thought it was over, but then next day it was dark brown blood. It slowly started becoming more and now its back to normal red blood. What does this mean?
Plan b should make you bleed a few days after taking it, this means it worked. You should only bleed a few days no longer than a week. Then ou should get your period 28 or so days from the last day you plan b bleed. If your blessings longer than a week see your gyno
Plan B doesn't HAVE to make you bleed to work (I never bled when I took it), but it does cause many women to bleed and/or throw off their cycle.  Brown blood is just "old" blood that sat around before coming out.