Birth Control (Contraception) Community
please!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

please!!!

I need help!! i had unprotetd sex. i ended up starting my period about 5 days later then usual and i started off bleeding extremely light which is not normal for me, then it gradually got heavier with brown blood and discharge whole time. now 3 days after my period has ended im still having abdominal cramps, headache, diheara and dizziness.   could i be pregnant?( on birth control for two months)
I have been on my BC which is in my arm for a year now. Some BC can cause you to have late periods and light bleeding the brown blood and dichange is blood that get's suck together before they exite the body and the abdminal cramps, headache, diheara and dizziness could be the sid effects of your BC. if it get's worsr go to you doctor
Sometimes your body changes its cycle. My period used to change all the time, one time I was 14 days late!!

Your cycle can be anywhere from 28-40 days. The brown blood is just left over or old blood which is completely normal. The cramping happens to me too, I think it's just from your body making a new uterine lining. Also they could all be side effects from the birth control and the hormone changes in your body.

If your super worried, wait another 5 days and take a pregnancy test :) ps: usually it takes about a week after stopping your birth control for it to be low enough to become ineffective. But don't skip pills cause that's just risking it lol