sex on first day of period
Me and my boyfriend had sex 3 days ago on my first day of period . He first ejaculated with foreplay and after a couple of hours we had sex but he did not come inside me , after cleaning up we had sex again but stopped . is there a high possibility of pregnancy? i suffer from depression and im on medication .. would it be better to take the after day pill ? I'm really scared ...
ps .. im female but im panicked and im not reasoning out what im doing ...  i would really appreciate some help cause i have no one to ask ... i have no friends and i live in a small location where i can trust no one . thanks
Since you had intercourse on the 1st day of your periods, so chances of pregnancy are less likely(nearly impossible). Ovulation is the release of a single, mature egg from a follicle that developed in the ovary. It usually occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle.

It is seen that pregnancy occurs around or on ovulation day. So intercourse on 3rd day of menstrual periods when there is no release of egg for fertilization and the innermost lining of the uterus also has been shed will not result in pregnancy.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

hi , thanks for you advice , im still worried and after 2 weeks from intercourse i tried a pregnancy test , resulting negative, now 25 days after 1st day of period , im like spotting , i have cramps and only small amount of period. i dont know if its only the start of the period , or maybe because im really stressed . i dont know if its imp , but this past week im eating small amounts ...