should i be eorried?
I had sex today and turns out im in my fertility week or so and we didnt use a condom. He didnt ejaculate inside or anything he pulled out but there was precum although we did this a thousand times before and i didnt get pregnant and he pissed before sex today i heard that affects the precum. Should i be worried i could be pregnant? If yes when can i take the pregnancy test? Thx
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that "pulling out" works fairly well as a birth control method, but it certainly is nowhere close to being 100% protective--more likely 60-80%.  IF you don't mind pregnancy too much, you could continue to use this method, but I would definitely suggest using condoms too, or even something like an IUD.
ALSO don't forget about emergency contraception that is available at most major pharmacies without a prescription (Plan B, NextChoice. etc.)
You must use it within 120 hours of contact.
IF you did conceive, I usually recommend waiting until you miss your period before you check pregnancy tests--it will save you lots o $ and anguish if you wait!
Good luck!
Dr B
would you say pee kills the sperm?