Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
skiping period

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

skiping period
I am 16 and going tialand and am expecting to get my period whil I'm there, is there a way. I can skip that one with my BC pills??
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to start your new pack of pills at the time you would normally be taking your placebo (sugar) pills.  That should allow you to skip that period, and just have a normal one at the end of the new pack.
Good luck!
Dr B
I had a iud and I  came out pregnant on January 24,2013 and they say it a ectopic pregnancy but the did a ultrasound and they didn't find the bby but my hcg levels is going up and is in 2000 and something so is a ectopic pregnancy or no