Birth Control (Contraception) Community
skipped a pill

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

skipped a pill

I skipped my saturday pill, and i noticed i skipped it that following monday...so i took it with my monday pill and followed along reguarly with the rest of the week.....its now thursday, i took my pill and had unprotected sex...and now im worried that i can be prego...HELP PLEASE...do i need the morning after pill or should i be ok??
Chances of pregnancy by missing one birth control pill are less.  Relax and take your other pills on time. If you miss your periods, then get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.