Aa
A
A
Close
spotting 2 weeks after period
Hi, I am 29 years old and I have been on birth control for the last two years. My last period was on April 24th 2013. Usually, while on the contraceptive, my period lasts for 4 days. After April 24th, I stopped using the pill. Today, after 2 weeks I noticed a pinkish-brownish discharge when I went to the washroom. However, after my period, which lasted about 5 days, there was a little brown discharge for a couple days and then it cleared up. Why is there a discharge again now? Help.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hello and hope you are doing well,
A complete evaluation is necessary for determining the exact cause of your symptoms. The common cause is during ovulation minor bleeding from a broken follicle occurs and it can cause mild spotting. Hormonal imbalances, chronic endometritis, endometrial polyps, low thyroid levels all can cause this spotting. Visit a gynecologist for clinical examination and you may need blood tests to check thyroid and ovarian function, cervical biopsy, pap smear and pelvic ultrasound .Consult a gynecologist. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources