Birth Control (Contraception) Community
spotting after taking plan b

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

spotting after taking plan b

well my question is about the plan-b birth control pill cause my girlfriend took it two days after we had unprotected sex and this was on the 5th of oct. (she took the pill on the 5th) and it is now the 25th of oct. and she spotted this morning and we were just wondering if she is spotting cause she is pregnant or it is the pill that is making her spot cause she is 3 days late on her period now, she had a little bit of sharp pains yesterday in her stomach but other than that she has been ok since she took it, if anyone can help us at all please help we would really appreciate it, please post asap cause she is worried about what is going on with her

thank you
PLAN B IS A PILL FOR UNPROTECTED SEX.. SINCE SHE SPOTTED ..SHES NOT PREGNANT.. I KNOW THIS CUZ I USED IT A FEW TIMES.... YOU GUYS SHOULD READ THE INTRUCTIONS OR WHEN THEY GIVE YOU THE PILLS.. JUST ASK QUESTIONS.. I KNOW I DID.. LOL.. NEXT MONTH WHEN SHE HAS HER PERIOD.. IT MIGHT CHANGE..IT MIGHT BE A LIL EARLY OR LATE.. I KNW I WAS LATE.. .. N I THOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT TOO.. BUT I WASNT.. ..
WELL GOOD LUCK..