spotting for two weeks??
I had unprotected sex with my bf and he went in me. I'm on the pill but I took plan b just in case. a week later I got my period on the 18th of jan. I took the plan b pill on the 11th of jan. on the 31 of jan I started spotting light brown and light pink sometimes till now feb 15. should I just wait till feb 18 to take a home pregnancy test or take one now?!
If you know you are not too sure of your self, then go ahead and conduct a pregnancy test inorder to be sure. The eailer the better for you to know about your health conditon. Good luck.
This bleeding looks like hormonal imbalance due to the birth control pill and the post coital pill. However to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.