Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
super PARANOID...HELP ME PLS

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

super PARANOID...HELP ME PLS
After two days of my menstrual cycle i have sex with my boyfriend .he dont pull out.he let. Himself ejaculated inside me. After an hour, i took my first ever dianne35 pill. It will be worked although i know i should drink that on my first day if menstruat8n. I always make sure i take the pills everyday at the same time,.. will that prevent for becoming pregnant.?? My menstrual days usually last 5-6 days. Please help me.. im getting paranoid and please make me feel better i hope so
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that there is still a possibility of pregnancy.  If you started you pills late and just took the regular dose instead of taking emergency contraception, you still have a fairly high chance of pregnancy.  If you don't have a normal period, you should definitely do a pregnancy test.  Don't forget that there is emergency contraception available without a prescription--Plan B and Next Choice are two options is the US.
Good luck!
Dr B