super PARANOID!PLEASE HELP ME! IM SCARED
My menstrual ends 2 days ago. I have sex with my boyfriend where he never pull his out.he ejàculated inside me. But after minute of sex i took immediately my first pill disnne35. I know that pill should be first started during my first day of menstrual. But its too late for me to know that. Im not aware. But right after sex i took a pill and taken that pill everyday at the same time making sure i will not missed any pill. Now the question is.. will i get 100% pregnant because i first started the pill right after sex? But i assure u i will drink that pills everyday. I will finish the pack.. am i risk? Im really paranoid and scared. Please make me calm down.. hope i will get answers that will somehow make me better.
You're never 100% guaranteed to get pregnant from any one sexual encounter.  That's not how it works.  But no, you weren't protected.  The information sheet that came with the pills will tell you when you are or aren't protected, but all the ones I've seen say you need at least 7 days of proper pill use (taking them at the same time every day) to be properly protected.  If you just had unprotected sex, you can still get the morning after pill (plan B).  It's best within 3 days after sex, but is still somewhat effective up to 5 days after unprotected sex.  Ask your ob/gyn for more info and advice.