Birth Control (Contraception) Community
swollen breasts after morning after pill?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

I took the next choice pill 2 times in one month ( I know you're not really supposed to do that) and ever since then my breasts seem more sensitive and larger. Is this a normal side affect?
i'm sorry alot of people aren't on because its the weekend and the fourth of july weekend about your question breast tenderness is a normal side effect so if you took two it would probably be worse
I love how nobody answers any of my questions
but you know you should keep a eye out for pregnancy also since your cycle will be messed up for a while
thanks for answering! =]