what kind of birth control is suitable for me?

I'm 32 yo women, I have 2 children, and I would like to change my BC pill, and I don't know what kind of BC that will suitable and safe for me. Because I just had MC and D&C on 02/13/2011.

I ever used IUD for 1 month, 5 years ago, and I change to hormone injection after I got bleeding, and I'm not suitable with BC pills. I'm in BC pills and forgot to take it for couple days and got pregnant until I got my MC. I'm still in recovery from my MC and D&C, so is there any member that could give me advise, what kind of BC that suitable and safe for me.

Thank you for the time and information.
If you don't like the daily pill or the shot or an IUD...you may try the Nuva Ring. You just insert it into your vagina and leave it for 3 weeks then take it out and leave it out a week to have your period. THen put a new one in. This way it's not a permanent as and doesn't have the risks of an IUD. You also don't have to remember to take it every day like the pill. AND it's not a shot. You should always consult your OBGYN about a birth control change, but you can totally ask your doctor about trying a different BC method. Good luck!
Thank you for the information, the problem is, I never heard about nuva ring here in Indonesia. I'm afraid there is no nuva ring yet, I ever tried IUD, BC pills, and hormone injection, I would like to change to hormone injection, but I don't know it could affect my uterus recovery or not?
I am not sure about your uterus recovery and horomone injections. You would have to ask your doctor. I didn't realize you were writing from Indonesia!! The Nuva Ring is a fairly new method of BC. Hopefully the next time you visit your doctor you can get some of these questions answered!
I would definatly consult your family physician or your OBGYN about a suitable birth control for you. I took Yaz a few months ago for a short period of time(just a week and a half) and it messed with my emotions and feeling like crazy. I strongly suggest you don't use Yaz. I still don't feel like myself even though I am off the pill. If you like being happy, don't use Yaz, please, its not worth it. I have not heard many good things about Yaz since I have taken it.

I hope this helps.
Thank you for the information, I really not in position want to try BCP anymore, and Yaz is one of BCP, I want to use IUD but I heard that if you just had D&C and then use IUD, you will feel pain in your stomach. I will try to ask my obgyn on my next visit.
Thanks a lot
Thank you, I agree with you and lifang, and I don't want to have BCP anymore with my last experience. And Yaz is one of the brand of BCP, I will ask my obgyn about this, and thank you for all information
Hi, thank you for the information. I will ask my obgyn on my next appt.