which contraception method is perfect for me?
My husband works far away of me. So I used to intercourse with my husband on average 20-25 days interval. My period is regular(28-29 days). which contraception method is perfect for me? If I intercourse in non fertile period (e.g. 5-8 th & 17-27 th day) without any birth control method, is there any possibility of getting pregnant ?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that given your regular cycle, you would be a candidate for the natural family planning method (http://nfpandmore.org).  There is always some chance of pregnancy, but you can minimize that risk by calculating your fertile days.  Also, don't forget that emergency contraception is available (Next Choice or Plan B in the US).
Good luck!
Dr B