Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
worried

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

worried

okay so im on the pill, ive only this last 2 months to forget to take it maybe once or twice, i have forgot the last 2 weeks and my period came early (never has it done it) but it was more of a brown thick goo and only lasted over night and half the next day, ive spoken to a few ppl and they have said im pregnant, is there a chance i could be as im in a realationship and have unprotected sex??
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to do a pregnancy test.  It will probably put your mind at ease.  If you have only forgotten your pill one time during this pack, you should be OK. The dark blood is a probably the result of missing the pill that you mentioned, and will probably stop on its own.                                                              
Good luck!
Dr B