?
can chest pain and left side pain be related
If the left sided pain is involving chest also, then it can be due to chest pain. Left-sided chest pain can have several causes like Costochondritis, Tietze’s syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Heart disease like Angina and Myocardial Infarction, Heartburn or Gastroesophageal reflux, and Anxiety.  You can take pain relievers like Ibuprofen or Diclofenac.  However, I would still suggest that you seek consult with a Doctor to exclude more serious causes of chest pain like Angina.  Your Doctor would examine you and request for several tests like blood tests, Chest x-ray, EKG, and Echocardiogram.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.